Hydrolysed collagen contains an abundance of amino acids that can contribute nutritional support in the synthesis of collagen and for the maintenance of normal healthy collagen status in the body. Here are some aspects of what collagen peptides can do:
- Specific Hydrolysed collagen peptides may help normal joint function. 
- Specific Hydrolysed collagen peptides contribute to healthy joint cartilage production. ,, 
- Specific Hydrolysed collagen peptides help to maintain bones and joints.
Each serve of ATP Science JOLT® contains 15g of “specific hydrolysed collagen peptides”
1 full 5g serve Tendoforte® – Specific Collagen Peptides increase collagen components in tendons/ligaments.
1 full 5g serve of Fortigel® – Specific Collagen Peptides increase collagen components of Cartilage.
+ 5g Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides
Collagen in your Body
Collagen is a major essential component for the fascia coatings and linings that separate the red meat of our muscles. The collagen is also needed for the bones and joints, all of the long strips of tendons and ligaments attaching muscle to bone and bone to bone across the joints. The white parts on the muscle you see in most anatomical pictures must be nourished through the diet. As you will notice if you do, it makes up a large part of you. Does collagen make up a large part of your diet too?
Collagen is a structural protein and the main component of connective tissue
- 30% of the whole-body protein is collagen.
- 10% of skeletal muscle mass is made up of collagen.
- 30% of muscle power is generated by this connective tissue.
- 25% of the cell nuclei in muscle cells originate from connective tissue fibroblasts.